Black screen with no cursor after Bootup Orion 3000

Options
FlowerBoi
FlowerBoi Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
Hello there, 
I turned on my Acer Predator Orion 3000 this morning and it was booting okay, it showed the Acer thing and it beeped, and there is the black screen. My monitor is turned on, mouse and keyboard LEDs are on, the computer’s fans are spinning as well the LED is working. The computer also can go to sleep after like a while. I tried turning off the computer by holding the power button, but I’ve never done that because I recently got this computer, so I don’t know if I’m doing it correctly.It’s still on, and on the same black screen.

MY PC SPECS ARE:
Intel Core i7 9700
RTX 2060

etc...

Can someone please help me with this problem.
My monitor is a Samsung Cjg2 or something, 144HZ, 1440P

Best Answer

• FlowerBoi

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    I forced restarted the system for the 4th time, then, everything's back to normal

Answers

• FlowerBoi

Tinkerer

Options
    UPDATE, after a hour of waiting, my mouse cursor appeared
  • FlowerBoi

Tinkerer

Options
    UPDATE, a hour of waiting, my mouse cursor appeared! 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yikes! :) Give it the overnight treatment just to verify it's not stuck in a monster Windows update, such as the recent update to 1909. If it's still stuck there today ping me back and we'll try some diagnostics.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • FlowerBoi

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    I forced restarted the system for the 4th time, then, everything's back to normal
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Heheh, don't you hate it when everything just starts working again for no reason, usually just a few minutes after your deadline has passed...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.