Did acer predator helios 300 PH315-53-73RT? 2019 version have battery pinhole?

Options
rickyric
rickyric Member Posts: 4 New User
edited December 2020 in Predator Laptops
I can't seem to find it

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of the notebook? Example AN515-51-58VH. Why do you need to reset the battery? For models that do not have a battery reset button, you must turn off the notebook and press the power button for 12 seconds.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited December 2019
    Options
    rickyric no only the 2017/18 have it it was removed from the 2019 models to reset the battery its the same procedure but using the power button check here and ignore the battery pinhole steps as @egydiocoelho stated above i just wanted to add to hold it for 30s+ and for a proper power drain leave the laptop to rest for 2/3h and after boot into bios and reset to default settings this usually sorts out most issues :)

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• ruts0418
    ruts0418 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options
    I had a Helios 300, when I was plugged the power adaptor, the light indicator for charging lighted for about 5 seconds and after that the light disappear and remain no light although the power ac adaptor plugged in. Trying to find the battery reset button but there's no small hole for battery reset. Anyone who had the same issue of mine? Badly need your help. Thank you in advance 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ruts0418

Tinkerer

Options
    @egydiocoelho Is there a battery reset for the helios 300 PH315-53-73RT? Thank you 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @ruts0418 Yes. Turn off the laptop, disconnect the power adapter, press the power button for 12 seconds and leave the laptop off for 30 minutes.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ruts0418

Tinkerer

Options
    @egydiocoelho. And then 30 minutes later, should I plug the power adapter and try to power on? Coz I can't open the laptop and it giving me a warning of "critical low battery".
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @ruts0418 Yes my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• acey_wacey
    acey_wacey Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    @ruts0418 did you ever get this resolved? My daughter's laptop just had this happen to it. Its roughly two weeks old
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @acey_wacey Ideally, you should ask a new question.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer