Why is my CPU and GPU hotter than usual?

zerotiny328
zerotiny328 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Lately, my CPU and GPU have been a bit hotter than usual. Usually, my CPU would be at about 70 degrees and my GPU would at about 60 degrees (when gaming). Now my CPU would be somewhere between 80 to 90 degrees and my GPU would be at about 70 degrees. Please help. I have no idea why it's so hot. I think it might be because my laptop's fans are a little dusty but I'm not sure. Please let me know what the problem could be and what I should do.

Best Answer

Answers

• What is the exact model of noteboook? Example AN515-51-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • zerotiny328
    zerotiny328 Member Posts: 2 New User
    What is the exact model of noteboook? Example AN515-51-58VH.
    It's AN515-54-5692.
  • The problem is that repaste violates the hardware warranty, unfortunately.,
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)