Is it safe to game with the lid closed on the Nitro 7?

qdev8129
qdev8129 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello

I've recently purchased both a Nitro 7 NH.Q5HEK.004 and an external display to join up to the machine.

I'm just looking for some confirmation as to whether or not it is safe to game and have heavy loads with the lid closed while connected to the external monitor. 

Thanks for your help. 

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    qdev8129 said:
    Hello

I've recently purchased both a Nitro 7 NH.Q5HEK.004 and an external display to join up to the machine.

I'm just looking for some confirmation as to whether or not it is safe to game and have heavy loads with the lid closed while connected to the external monitor. 

Thanks for your help. 

It is perfectly safe. All cooling and vents are on the rear and underside of the laptop and having the lid closed will not interfere with cooling or any other operation of the system

Please click YES if I have answered your question

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• andylb
    Answer ✓
    qdev8129 said:
    Hello

Thanks for your help. 

It is perfectly safe. All cooling and vents are on the rear and underside of the laptop and having the lid closed will not interfere with cooling or any other operation of the system

Please click YES if I have answered your question

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• qdev8129
    qdev8129 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Ah, that's a relief! I was concerned about causing damage to the display because of the heat although I have invested in a cooling pad. Thanks!
  • andylb
    qdev8129 said:
    Ah, that's a relief! I was concerned about causing damage to the display because of the heat although I have invested in a cooling pad. Thanks!

No problem, any time, kindly click YES if I have answered your question, thankyou

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★