A315-55G-508V

vivien
vivien Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi guys, can i find out if any of you face issues with the charging adapter? There seems to be quite poor connection, although its plugged in but sometimes it will stop charging. There seems to be loose connection. Also, the laptop machine's really loud! Oh yes, when i first received it, one key of the keyboard is already damaged. It seems that Acer's quality is sub-par. 

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 4,002 Pathfinder
    @vivien
    If you thin the charging port is loose and the keyboard key are broken when you got it, than please contact Acer support they will help you.
    In order to contact Acer check the below link
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • I suggest you make sure this button is being properly pressed:
    Resultado de imagem para boto de interrupo an515-51
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)