Nightmare Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

Why can't I see GPU information. I tried to reinstall, but it did nothing

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓

If it isn't showing in Nitrosense as working that is because you don't have it selected for the game or program you are running, follow the directions below to use the Nvidia GPU

make sure you do this below and always game on 100% battery BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming, in Nitrosense make sure High performance is selected under "AC" tab

Please click YES if I have answered your question, thankyou

1. Download and install the latest Nvidia drivers from here and do not install GEforce experience, instead check the link every month for updated drivers
    https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx. Geforce Experience causes problems for some people

2. Go to the Nvidia control center and under manage 3d settings/Preferred Graphics processor set to your Nvidia GPU then under the Program Settings tab select the programs and games that you want to run on the Nvidia GPU.

3. Make sure Windows is set to high performance and you game with your battery charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming
    Please click YES if I have answered your question, thank you

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓

If it isn't showing in Nitrosense as working that is because you don't have it selected for the game or program you are running, follow the directions below to use the Nvidia GPU

make sure you do this below and always game on 100% battery BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming, in Nitrosense make sure High performance is selected under "AC" tab

Please click YES if I have answered your question, thankyou

1. Download and install the latest Nvidia drivers from here and do not install GEforce experience, instead check the link every month for updated drivers
    https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx. Geforce Experience causes problems for some people

2. Go to the Nvidia control center and under manage 3d settings/Preferred Graphics processor set to your Nvidia GPU then under the Program Settings tab select the programs and games that you want to run on the Nvidia GPU.

3. Make sure Windows is set to high performance and you game with your battery charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming
    Please click YES if I have answered your question, thank you

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★