Can my pc over heat Predator G3-710

ReedeBrew
ReedeBrew Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
So worried my pc might over heat I have a Predator G3-710 Model Name: AG3-710   And I think it only has 2 fans I don’t know what to do it doesn’t look that dusty does it ? 

Best Answer

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,733 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @ReedeBrew
    Predator and Nitro products are engineered to withstand higher operating temperatures than traditional notebooks. These systems include features that help with cooling and heat dispersion. The CPU and GPU are designed to handle temperature spikes in excess of 98 degrees Celsius without causing damage to the components. It is common for PC temperatures to spike temporarily during heavy gaming or graphic usage. If the system encounters excessive temperatures that could damage the hardware, it will automatically shut down to protect the components from becoming damaged.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,733 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @ReedeBrew
    Predator and Nitro products are engineered to withstand higher operating temperatures than traditional notebooks. These systems include features that help with cooling and heat dispersion. The CPU and GPU are designed to handle temperature spikes in excess of 98 degrees Celsius without causing damage to the components. It is common for PC temperatures to spike temporarily during heavy gaming or graphic usage. If the system encounters excessive temperatures that could damage the hardware, it will automatically shut down to protect the components from becoming damaged.