Where can I find an Acer nitro 5 charger?

Potato56
Potato56 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Please, I can't seem find a replacement for my Acer nitro 5 charger. I've been looking for days, should I contact Acer directly?
I live in Canada

Answers

• See you can go acer service centre to buy original one
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • There is a Canadian authorized dealer called @Kev0806. It is very likely that he can help you.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kev0806
    Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
    @potato56 Please message me directly with your SNID and/or Serial number and we can certainly help. or you can visit our website www.sourceitstore.ca if you already know your part number.
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • Potato56
    Potato56 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited December 2019
    @Kev0806 Hello, my Snid is ****, on the back on my laptop its written that I need a 19V and 7.1A charger

Edited by,
    Acer - Harvey. 
    Edited due to personal info provided.
  • Kev0806
    Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
    @Potato56
    You can purchase your adapter for your Acer Nitro 5 Model: AN515-53 at the following link.

https://www.sourceitstore.ca/product/kp-13503-007/

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. 
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303