AN515-42 ı want upgrade my ram

HAZAR
HAZAR Member Posts: 8 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hi I want to upgrade the ram of my laptop, but I have no idea about the ram I want you to recommend which ram  This is my Nitro AN515-42 model 

Best Answer

• HAZAR
    Answer ✓
    MaClane said:
    Not physically.
    But in this case, overall performance loss may occur in some applications that require more RAM than only 8Gb was dual-channell and 8 single.
    So the ideal is to use two 8Gb banks or two of 16

Thank you very much which brand of ram should I have suggestions?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019
    Good evening HAZAR !

This series supports a maximum of 32GB of RAM (having 2 slots and 16GB per slot) DDR4 2400Mhz So-DIMM

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• HAZAR
    MaClane said: Good evening HAZAR !

This series supports a maximum of 32GB of RAM (having 2 slots and 16GB per slot) DDR4 2400Mhz So-DIMM

16 gb ram if I install a problem? because the computer already has 8 gb ram 16 gb seems to be a problem if I install.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Not physically.
    But in this case, overall performance loss may occur in some applications that require more RAM than only 8Gb was dual-channell and 8 single.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• HAZAR
    Answer ✓
    MaClane said:
    Not physically.

Thank you very much which brand of ram should I have suggestions?
  • HAZAR
    MaClane said:
    Not physically.

Kingston 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 Ram KVR24S17S8/8 this ram is good ? 

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited December 2019
    Link to Crucial below who guarantee compatibility for your exact model and your existing 8gb stick
    Specs: DDR4 PC4-19200 • CL=17 • Single Ranked • x8 based • Unbuffered • NON-ECC • DDR4-2400 • 1.2V • 1024Meg x 64 • This will operate in Dual channel and matching CL with your existing stick. I write down the part number and buy from Amazon, it is cheaper and faster

https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/nitro-5-an515-42/CT12664648

Please click YES if I have answered your question

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• HAZAR
    andylb said:
    Link to Crucial below who guarantee compatibility for your exact model and your existing 8gb stick
    Specs: DDR4 PC4-19200 • CL=17 • Single Ranked • x8 based • Unbuffered • NON-ECC • DDR4-2400 • 1.2V • 1024Meg x 64 • This will operate in Dual channel and matching CL with your existing stick. I write down the part number and buy from Amazon, it is cheaper and faster

https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/nitro-5-an515-42/CT12664648

Please click YES if I have answered your question
    thank you