Wifi m.2 port supported interfaces A715-71G-546G (i5-7300HQ, 1050)

Corgano
Corgano Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I'm looking for what interfaces the shorter m.2 allot supports on an A715-71G-546G (i5-7300HQ, 1050). Is there like a datasheet or spec somewhere i can reference?

Answers

• There were others who were able to install a m2 nvme, see: https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-A715-71G/98581

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Corgano

Tinkerer

Oh I'm running a NVME SSD just fine. I was asking about the SHORTER slot for the WIFI card

Where did you find that PDF? Is there an archive somewhere?
  • Is this what you want to know?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Corgano

Tinkerer

I found out the motherboard was disabling it. Tape over the disable pins on the wifi card forced it to stay on, and everything magically started working.

Any idea why the board or bios was turning Bluetooth off?
  • Corgano

Tinkerer

Also how and where did you find that chart? Very useful
  • There were several users portraying the same. I don't know exactly why, but I think the wireless card is not securely attached to the slot. About the chart, I checked in the service manual, which is available only to ACE users.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Corgano

Tinkerer

edited December 2019
    I wish i could access service manual. Hp laptops at least they let anyone download the service manual
  • Unfortunately we cannot publish the service manuals.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer