Help! Memory management - Blue screen of death - ntoskrnl.exe - Predator helios 300

CleavAlive
CleavAlive Member Posts: 60 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi all i got a predator helios 300 PH315-51
i need a solution for my blue screen of death if someone got an idea i already installed all the lastest bios and softwares. uninstalled antiviruses. i did not do the memtestx86 but i did the windows memory testing on windows10 and it found no problem and my pc is pretty new so im not sure if its the ram. 

my computer is only 1 years old but like 3months in it started doing the blue screens and i didnt claim warranty big fail.

Are there any solutions? the only one I got is to buy new ram so far

Crash Dump Analysis
Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
C:\WINDOWS
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Fri 2019-12-06 16:19:16 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\120619-11921-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C14E0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x61948, 0x1000200, 0x1, 0x1000200)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 2019-12-06 16:19:16 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!memset+0x6BF42)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x61948, 0x1000200, 0x1, 0x1000200)
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 2019-12-05 19:50:58 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\120519-10343-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x13F321)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8076693F321, 0xFFFFC08A5D1699C8, 0xFFFF82803C8DF930)
Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
Bug check description: This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

On Mon 2019-10-14 14:59:30 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\101419-10218-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C1220)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41790, 0xFFFF908003470CD0, 0x0, 0x1)
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. A page table page has been corrupted.

On Thu 2019-09-26 16:49:01 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\092619-11218-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C10A0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41792, 0xFFFFD5003A73CC98, 0x1004100000, 0x0)
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. A corrupted PTE has been detected.

Answers

• Have you tried to restore windows to a date prior to the problem? Have you also tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CleavAlive
    Ill try reinstalling windows only later when ill get a lot more bsod that will be unbearable for the moment its not too many.... and i have a lot of files in my pc that i dont wanna get rid off like ill need a cloud or some ***** to upload everything before i reinstall right?
  • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CleavAlive
    edited December 2019
    yeah i tried the software driver easy, driver checker and i did update everything 
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    yeah i tried the software driver easy, driver checker and i did update everything 
    One option I would suggest would be to back up all your data, and go for a clean install of windows - could be worth the try before you start looking into the hardware path.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • CleavAlive
    ok whenever the blue screen will start to happen a lot more ill backup data and restore pc
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    edited December 2019
    Try the steps from here as well if you have time. Ignore the 1st step of updating drivers using their program.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    ok whenever the blue screen will start to happen a lot more ill backup data and restore pc
    Uhoh... not restore. Clean install.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045