Spin 3 back case broken - replacement procedure

Options
japzazcer
japzazcer Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have purchased Acer spin3 laptop this year 18/01/2019 and still under warranty. In regular use of my laptop, 2 days ago suddenly found my display hinges broken. This was not mishandeled or drop down.
When approached service center, they are saying it does not cover under warranty. Iam not happy with their answer because it is convertible design and got broken I my regular usage. How can i get replacement from acer. 

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    japzazcer said:
    I have purchased Acer spin3 laptop this year 18/01/2019 and still under warranty. In regular use of my laptop, 2 days ago suddenly found my display hinges broken. This was not mishandeled or drop down.
    When approached service center, they are saying it does not cover under warranty. Iam not happy with their answer because it is convertible design and got broken I my regular usage. How can i get replacement from acer. 
    Please be informed this community support is peer to peer support. In regards to your warranty you would need to check it with acer support. You may try and check back to claim the warranty.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer