My SW5-012 Model Laptop Have No Sound Anymore

muhlisgursoy
muhlisgursoy Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi,

I just reinstalled my Windows 10 on my Acer Switch 10 (SW5-012) laptop. I do reinstall my Windows once a month to get the factory default speed again, but this time, my laptop's speakers and the headphone jack are not working more. What's happened, I don't know, but can anybody help me to solve this issue?

Helps will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• muhlisgursoy
    Answer ✓
    After a 3 hour long progress to solve the issue, finally, it ends up on Windows troubleshooter. I tried to install every driver that mentioned related to previous topics (questions), and they didn't work. I think I restarted my laptop for about 15-20 times. 

My Windows version is the newest one (1909), which I did download from the official site, set up on a pen drive and installed on my laptop. At first, I reset from the "Advanced Start-up", which does reinstall the Windows from the available Windows already on my laptop. But after that the issue came out, then I reinstalled from a pen drive, a clean install. It also didn't work. 

I tried Windows troubleshooter's test sounds about 10 times (A to Z), finally, it solved.

Thanks anyway.

Answers

• Are there any drivers with device manager issues?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • muhlisgursoy
    Are there any drivers with device manager issues?
    None of them showed a warning or an error sign.
  • What version of windows is installed? 1903 or 1909? Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,883 Trailblazer
    When you right click on the sound icon at lower right, does it let you open sound settings? Does Sound Settings have the internal speakers chosen as the output device?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • muhlisgursoy
    Answer ✓
    After a 3 hour long progress to solve the issue, finally, it ends up on Windows troubleshooter. I tried to install every driver that mentioned related to previous topics (questions), and they didn't work. I think I restarted my laptop for about 15-20 times. 

My Windows version is the newest one (1909), which I did download from the official site, set up on a pen drive and installed on my laptop. At first, I reset from the "Advanced Start-up", which does reinstall the Windows from the available Windows already on my laptop. But after that the issue came out, then I reinstalled from a pen drive, a clean install. It also didn't work. 

I tried Windows troubleshooter's test sounds about 10 times (A to Z), finally, it solved.

Thanks anyway.
  • Does your notebook still have sound issues, or did windows troubleshooting definitely solve the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• muhlisgursoy
    Does your notebook still have sound issues, or did windows troubleshooting definitely solve the problem?
    Windows troubleshooting definitely solved the problem.