Predator PH315-52 laptop ( The lighting is very high )

Alartaboon
Alartaboon Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I own a Predator PH315-52 laptop, Windows 10 Home OEM edition. My laptop lighting is of high brightness, strong and tired to look, I set the indicator light to 30 degrees, yet I feel the lighting is glowing. Is there a solution to this problem ?

Best Answer

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,273 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019
    Hello,
    I would suggest you to use the Night light option and adjust the brightness to 20 or less.
    The brightness of my laptop is only to 7% + the Night light option.
    France
  • Alartaboon

Tinkerer

laurent_14 said: Hello,I would suggest you to use the Night light option and adjust the brightness to 20 or less.The brightness of my laptop is only to 7% + the Night light option.

اكتب تعليقك
  • Alartaboon

Tinkerer

Do you think the problem is due to the laptop or is the problem due to the Windows system?
  • laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,273 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    The problem is due to the LCD panel.
    France
  • Alartaboon

Tinkerer

قال laurent_14 :
    المشكلة بسبب لوحة LCD.
    قال laurent_14 : لا اعتقد ذلك لأن أغلب شاشات الاجهزة المحمولة تأتي بشاشة lcd قد
    المشكلة بسبب لوحة LCD.

• Alartaboon

Tinkerer

I do not think that because most of the mobile devices screens come with an LCD screen and you do not get such a problem, it may be because of the device, but I do not think that because of the type of LCD screen and a high possibility due to the instability of the installed Windows system I have sent to Acer Technical Support and they have told me that the problem is related to the Windows system I have to turn to Microsoft to solve my problem