Problem with headset Nitro AN515-54

Taras_507
Taras_507 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
So there is a problem, notebook won't automatically switch to headset after it being plugged in. Every time i must manually switch it. And if unplugged, and than plugged again - process repeats.
I tried to delete drivers and than reinstalled, tried to reinstall Realtek Audio Console, but nothing helped. Its very annoying that I am not able to just plug headset and jump to some game, after working.

Best Answer

• Taras_507

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Problem was in Realtek audio console, I downloaded and installed older version, and now all works fine. 

Answers

• Have you checked the realtek audio console program?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Taras_507

Tinkerer

Have you checked the realtek audio console program?
    Yes, when i plugged, i must go to realtek audio console and there make Connector Retasking to Headset.
    Now, the sound came from headset, and microphone is recognizable. If i unplugged headset, and than plug it again, sound wont switch to headset, and playing through speakers, and going to  
    realtek audio console -> Connector Retasking, there is already Headset. So i must to switch to any random choice (like line in etc) and than switch back to Headset, to make it work again. And this is everytime.
    I already tried: older drivers (it didn't work either), standard microsoft driver, and even more older high def audio. nothing working.  
  • Check here my friend:
    Resultado de imagem para fone de ouvido comunidade acer
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Taras_507

Tinkerer

Check here my friend:
    Resultado de imagem para fone de ouvido comunidade acer
    sorry mate, but I am using UAD drivers, because High definition audio driver doesn't work on my notebook
  • Taras_507

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Problem was in Realtek audio console, I downloaded and installed older version, and now all works fine.