Inverted Colors after using Quick Access

ohbaui
ohbaui Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I usually never open Quick Access, but always have the bluelight shield screen activated.
Earlier, I opened it and tried to activate the feature "Color Intelligence". Since then, the colors on my laptop screen have been inverted. Colors on monitors are fine.
I tried restarting my computer, uninstalling Quick Access, resintalling it ... My screen colors are still inverted.
Any idea how to fix this ?

Answers

• ohbaui
    ohbaui Member Posts: 3 New User
    More details on my issue:

My screen colors are fine during booting time, during bluescreen ... This is only when I boot on Windows.
    Also, colors are not really "inverted". Black and white are unchanged, but blue is turned to dark red, green is turned to blue, red is turned to dark green.
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    ohbaui said:
    I usually never open Quick Access, but always have the bluelight shield screen activated.
    Earlier, I opened it and tried to activate the feature "Color Intelligence". Since then, the colors on my laptop screen have been inverted. Colors on monitors are fine.
    I tried restarting my computer, uninstalling Quick Access, resintalling it ... My screen colors are still inverted.
    Any idea how to fix this ?
    Try to disable the high contrast mode in accessibility and check.  
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer