some help with predator helios 300 , don`t start, not charge, no life

muntgraft
muntgraft Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hello, I turn to you as a last resort, I recently bought a predator helios 300 year 2017 model g3 571. one day I was playing battlefield V at a temperature of 85ºC, I left the game and left the predatorsence fans to the maximum, when I was at 73ºC I hear a click and suddenly turn off.
Do not turn on the battery charge lights, it gives no sign of life. probe reset the battery, change the ram, probe for a few minutes with a new battery, press and hold the power button for several minutes with the battery disconnected

Answers

• RobertBrubaker
    RobertBrubaker Member Posts: 5 New User
    I hope yours can be fixed, I have the same thing happening to my three month old Helios 300.
  • Do the battery leds light up or flash?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)