Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer 27" Predator XB271HU turning white and nothing happens?

LindstedtLindstedt Posts: 2Member New User
So i've had my XB271 for a while now and its a beast monitor. But today i went to the grocery store and when i came home (pc was still on) and it was completely white. I was asuming it was just some lag or some wierd sleepmode but no matter what i do, it wont change, even if i unplug the screen from the pc or click the buttons on the monitor it self, nothing happens, it just remains plain white. Anyone has a idea how to solve this? I was reading on a swedish forum about a guy with the same problem but he was blaming the G-Synd, Sadly i could not get a reply from him on how he solved this.

FAQ & Answers

• Jack22Jack22 Posts: 2,097ACE Pathfinder
    @Lindstedt
    Just turn off the monitor and unplug all cables that connects to the monitor(including power cable) than press and hold the power button on the monitor for 40 seconds, than connect the cables and turn on.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • LindstedtLindstedt Posts: 2Member New User
    I tried that a lready but sadly nothing is working.