Predator Helios 300 screen not working

Tibiscuit
Tibiscuit Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi guys
My laptop's screen stopped working 2 days ago. the computers turns on, but the screen remains black. If i use my second screen with an HDMI, it works, i can use it normally but the main screen is still not working. It detects that there are 2 screens but still not working
Do you guys have any tips ?
Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Tibiscuit

Try the battery reset and bios default again. if the display shows acer logo atleast then we can try with advance options but if there is no display atall then its the hardware issue. if hardware issue then you should check with Acer for a warranty support. 

if your computer boots up normally then change the compatibility mode of the game for the current version of windows.  

"Hi Accept if its Helpful"

Answers

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Tibiscuit

Try the battery reset and bios default again. if the display shows acer logo atleast then we can try with advance options but if there is no display atall then its the hardware issue. if hardware issue then you should check with Acer for a warranty support. 

if your computer boots up normally then change the compatibility mode of the game for the current version of windows.  

"Hi Accept if its Helpful"

• Tibiscuit
    Tibiscuit Member Posts: 2 New User
    So I have no display at all, I think it's a contact failure (my english is not that good sorry)
    I'm gonna check the warranty of my pc but i'm not sure if it's still good i'll see

Thanks anyway