Acer travelmate P273-MG-6448 keyboard ribbon

AirborneRanger73
AirborneRanger73 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have an Acer travelmate P273-MG-6448 I-5 3230M. I took it apart to clean the fan and upgrade it. But could someone please tell me how I'm supposed to plug the keyboard ribbon in when it's only 1 inch long. I can't fit my hand in and try and plug it in. Please help me, I need my laptop back

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Check here my friend:

Check this video too:
    https://youtu.be/VYBzFdQENf4
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Check here my friend:

Check this video too:
    https://youtu.be/VYBzFdQENf4
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AirborneRanger73
    No sir i have a spec travel mate but the way the cable comes through the hole leaves it at about 1to 1 1/2 long. I appreciate the feedback but I tried exactly what the video shows. And that's a big no go, can I upload pictures on here to show you 
  • Please do, as this is very interesting and very unusual?
  • AirborneRanger73
    I apologize to all who posted what I should do. I went back done exactly what was on the video and yes it worked. I humbly say I'm sorry you guys were right and I'm thank you with all my heart  
  • AirborneRanger73
    Again i apologize my mouth is bigger than my brain. I done exactly what you told me to do and it worked. People who are new on here dont be a dumb ***** listen to what advice is given. I truly stand here humble and humiliated because i  thought knew best. you guys are the best and I appreciate what you did 
  • Great my friend 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer