Trying to change the refresh rate of my nitro 7 AN7155170TG to 144hz.

BryanLP
BryanLP Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
The refresh rate of the laptop is stuck to 60hz and I’ve watched 3 tutorial on how to do it. Please help.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning BryanLP !

This series has no frequency of 144Hz on all models.
    There may be 60Hz ranges according to country and region.
    To change the frequency just access normally by Windows:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-monitor-refresh-rate-windows-10

If not available, it is because your screen is only 60Hz

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• BryanLP
    BryanLP Member Posts: 3 New User
    I thought that the laptop was advertised at 144hz
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019
    On which site have you seen this advertised showing a 144hz display? These are the specifications of your model: https://www.acer.com/datasheets/2019/4876/AN715-51/NH.Q5GAA.001.html
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)