I am unable to register my Nitro 5 Acer laptop which I just purchased. It's returning an error

Djrufio21
Djrufio21 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2021 in Nitro Gaming
This product was registered when it was activated. Check your record on My Products or contact Acer Support for assistance.
But when I check in my product, it is not shown there.

Answers

• Balu
    Balu Ally Posts: 95
    Please use the below link to register your product and you will be successful : 
    https://account.acer.com/sso/create

Please don't forget to Hit "Accept" if the answer is helpful to you.
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Djrufio21 said:
    This product was registered when it was activated. Check your record on My Products or contact Acer Support for assistance.
    But when I check in my product, it is not shown there.
    We would like to know if you were able to register your product as indicated by Balu?
    If you still not able to register, please send us a private message with the SN of your product and we will be glad to assist you.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • RahulMetta
    RahulMetta Member Posts: 1 New User
    The same was happening to me and it did not resolve.
  • talal_ar
    talal_ar Member Posts: 1 New User
    i have same problem
  • William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    talal_ar

I understand you would like to register for warranty.     If you are not able to register using a particular browser , try to use an alternative browser and check.. 

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept.    They will help you to register the warranty.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★