Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Future Acer Predator Monitors

Kyrie05Kyrie05 Posts: 4Member New User
https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/series/nitrovg2

With the advent of 2020, we are probably going to see a lot of 240Hz IPS panels. The link above shows us that Acer Nitro is going to have a 27inch G-Sync compatible monitor which has a resolution of 2560 x 1440p. I was wondering when Acer Predator is going to release a 27inch IPS panel with NATIVE G-Sync monitor with 240Hz with a resolution of 2560 x 1440p, and fast MPRT and GtG (both of which make up Response time) in 2020, and what would be the price range for it? I really want to know when it will launch, because I think these IPS monitors will shakeup most people to get an upgrade.

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey Posts: 7,947ACE Pathfinder
    Likely we'll just have to wait for the next couple of big shows to find out. They seldom release new model info short of the shows. I can't think of which show is next up, maybe CES in January?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.