can't replaced an Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 with an AX201 on Acer Nitro 7 AN715-51

ShiroACK
ShiroACK Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

I'm try to replaced an Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 with an AX201 and after replaced my laptop can't boot. When press power button, power LED on and wait some seconds power LED go off, can't boot until replace a stock 9560's card.

can Acer update their BIOS to support following wifi card in the future ? thanks.

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    ShiroACK said:

I'm try to replaced an Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 with an AX201 and after replaced my laptop can't boot. When press power button, power LED on and wait some seconds power LED go off, can't boot until replace a stock 9560's card.

can Acer update their BIOS to support following wifi card in the future ? thanks.

Sorry but this forum is a community of users just like you and it is not an official Acer support Forum or a place to make suggestions to them. I would contact Acer Support for your region and pass the suggestion on to them

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• ShiroACK
    ShiroACK Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

andylb said:
    ShiroACK said:

Sorry but this forum is a community of users just like you and it is not an official Acer support Forum or a place to make suggestions to them. I would contact Acer Support for your region and pass the suggestion on to them
    I'm suggestions to them and they said "Acer not recommend to trying upgrading a wireless card.".
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    ShiroACK said:
    andylb said:
    ShiroACK said:

I'm suggestions to them and they said "Acer not recommend to trying upgrading a wireless card.".

They don't read these posts, they just moderate bad language etc..

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★