Where can I find numlock on Aspire C27?

ReLa
ReLa Member Posts: 3 New User
Numbers not working on keypad.
Arrow controls only. No numlock key showing on the keyboard.
Aspire C27 PC / wireless keyboard.
Can't find the question has been answered. Anyone got help with this problem?

Best Answer

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    ReLa

To enable or disable Number Lock on the Aspire One, press and hold the Function (Fn) key and press the F11 key once. The Number Lock indicator will light up when the Number Lock is enabled and will be unlit whenever the Number Lock is disabled.

Note: With the Number Lock enabled, the number pad on the keyboard will be enabled and the letter keys with blue numbers printed on them will type the numbers instead of the letters.

"Hit Accept if its helpful"

Answers

• Tom2019
    Answer ✓
    ReLa

To enable or disable Number Lock on the Aspire One, press and hold the Function (Fn) key and press the F11 key once. The Number Lock indicator will light up when the Number Lock is enabled and will be unlit whenever the Number Lock is disabled.

Note: With the Number Lock enabled, the number pad on the keyboard will be enabled and the letter keys with blue numbers printed on them will type the numbers instead of the letters.

"Hit Accept if its helpful"

• ReLa
    Thank you for answer, but sorry it did not help. When I hold Fn and hit F11, the menues on the window disappeard.
  • ReLa
    Ooops, sorry I got the menues back, and the nubers works. Thank you very much :) 
  • Tom2019
    @ReLa

Your welcome  :)
  • SanPras
    SanPras Member Posts: 1 New User
    type "only use mouse key when numlock is on" at the start key and uncheck the box, it work