M.2 stand off and screw for XC-885

Hello,
I’ve just bought a XC-885 and it came with a Wi-fi module but not the m.2 ssd.

I’ve bought a m.2 ssd to install but the second m.2 slot on the motherboard doesn’t have the standoff or screw.

Any idea where I can buy them from or anyone know if Acer can supply them direct?

Thanks in advance!

FAQ & Answers

• Hi,
    I couldn't find any stand off and screws online, I would suggest you to contact Acer Support centre in your region, they may be able to help you, you could also try at any hardware store near you, as a last resort, you could try my own solution, I use my laptop always on the desk(so it becomes an unofficial Desktop), anyway, I have used some electrical tape to hold down the SSD, it has been like that for more than a year and no issues so far.
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

Please click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/27163405
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 11,688 Trailblazer
    The M.2 standoffs and screws are really easy to find online. A quick Amazon search will give you lots of options. Here is a quick search that has plenty of hits...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.