Model: Predator PH315-51. not booting fully, restarts continuously.

Jvis08
Jvis08 Member Posts: 8 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
The screen started flickering while i moved the laptop while using it them the screen went black and keyboard light was continuously glowing. I turned off the laptop by long pressing the power button.  Then when i turned it on it boots for 5 seconds and turns off and again turns on automatically and boots for 5 seconds and turns off. This is continuously repeating. I switched the ram to another slot(have only 1 ram) then turned on. The screen was blank keyboard light glowed continuously but this time it didn't continually restart. Someone please help me.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Have you tried resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jvis08
    Yes.  That to is not solving the issue
  • Does the event viewer system tab show any errors?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jvis08
    Does the event viewer system tab show any errors?
    The lap doesn't fully boot
  • Can you record a problem video and post on youtube? Can you report led lighting or flashing? Have you checked that this button is being properly pressed?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jvis08
    Can you record a problem video and post on youtube? Can you report led lighting or flashing? Have you checked that this button is being properly pressed?

The led is flashing. There is no such button in my laptop. I found the video of another person having same problem in YouTube. This is the link of his video  https://youtu.be/f2Y_D_nAZD0. I tried this too but i have only 1 ram.
  • Can you test with another ddr4 ram?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jvis08
    Can you test with another ddr4 ram?
    I don't have another ram stick😓
  • Did you reset the battery as per this video?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jvis08
    Did you reset the battery as per this video?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Yes i did. But this too didn't work
  • Jvis08
    Will it work if i switch the ram to the other ram slot. I have only 1 ram

• You can test and verify.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jvis08
    You can test and verify.
    Just now i checked closely. One of the pins in ram slot is broken. Will i be a be to get the ram holder replaced in service center?
  • Can you send a screenshot showing the slot defect?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer