ACER NITRO 5 AN515-43-R41A (2019)

isip
isip Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello, I'm planning to upgrade my LCD screen from a 60hz to 120hz ips. My laptop is Acer nitro 5 an515-43-r41a. I'm fully aware that the 2018 model has bigger bezels. I'm just wondering if the 2018 models have the same ips panel size/dimension as the 2019 models. Based from what I read the Dell G3 2019 has different LCD panel size and cannot be replaced with an LCD that is bought from aliexpress, amazon and others. Did anyone out of here try upgrading and if so, how's the performance? Was there any issues? Also, what is the model number of the ips screen used in my acer nitro model. Thank you! 

Best Answer

• meshswapnil
    meshswapnil Member Posts: 39 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    isip said:
    isip said:
    Hello, I'm planning to upgrade my LCD screen from a 60hz to 120hz ips. My laptop is Acer nitro 5 an515-43-r41a. I'm fully aware that the 2018 model has bigger bezels. I'm just wondering if the 2018 models have the same ips panel size/dimension as the 2019 models. Based from what I read the Dell G3 2019 has different LCD panel size and cannot be replaced with an LCD that is bought from aliexpress, amazon and others. Did anyone out of here try upgrading and if so, how's the performance? Was there any issues? Also, what is the model number of the ips screen used in my acer nitro model. Thank you! 
    wrong thread !! go back and post in the NITRO thread as people with the same laptop will help you . Thankyou . 
    As for the screen I replaced mine with 120Hz (N156HHE-GA1) last year bought from aliexpress and it worked amazing !!
    My laptop model number (ACER NITRO AN515-51) .

is that the 2018 or 2019 version? thanks for the reply, i have already posted my question in the nitro forum. 
    2018 model ! the display model number that my laptop came with is LP156WF6-SPK6 (edp 30 pin connecter) .
    you can cross check the display with yours (use HWINFO64 app ) , I'm pretty sure it'll be the same display .

Answers

• meshswapnil
    isip said:
    wrong thread !! go back and post in the NITRO thread as people with the same laptop will help you . Thankyou . 
    As for the screen I replaced mine with 120Hz (N156HHE-GA1) last year bought from aliexpress and it worked amazing !!
    My laptop model number 
    (ACER NITRO AN515-51) .
  • isip
    isip Member Posts: 4 New User
    isip said:

is that the 2018 or 2019 version? thanks for the reply, i have already posted my question in the nitro forum. 
  • meshswapnil
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    isip said:
    isip said:

2018 model ! the display model number that my laptop came with is LP156WF6-SPK6 (edp 30 pin connecter) .
    you can cross check the display with yours (use HWINFO64 app ) , I'm pretty sure it'll be the same display .