Acer Pradator XB1, 27 is not waking up after sleep mode connected by HDMI to laptop

churkinv
churkinv Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
Hi, i have the following problem and I think it can be related to the settings. My monitor is connected to laptop via hdmi, and is used as primary display. Every time when laptop goes to sleep mode, and I waking it up simply using mouse or keyboard, monitor is not awakening, i have to off/on it, and then it is ok. The same behavior when i turn on the power on power filter, if I start laptop just after it, everything is fine.  But when for example I turn on power, and after for example 10 minutes, turn on laptop, i need to off/on monitor to make it awaken. Could anyone advise what are the setting so monitor turn on with laptop?

Best Answer

• churkinv
    Answer ✓
    I have the exact same thing happening to mine. I was re-arranging my desk and computer setup in the room and when i plugged it all back it the monitor stopped waking up once the computer went to sleep. It doesn't even come back on after the computer is shut down. I have to on/off the monitor to get it to work. It just started happening in the last month. I've had the monitor a year or 2.  
    Man, I solved the issue. The issue was with "Deep Sleep" mode in the monitor settings. So what I did: press setting button on the monitor (you would have Picture, Color, Osd, Setting, Information, Info)-> choose Setting -> find "Deep Sleep" item and choose off. For me it fixed the issue. My monitor turn on as soon as I move mouse after it went in sleep mode, and turn on with my laptop. No need to turn on/off monitor anymore. 

Answers

• aDisturbedmule
    aDisturbedmule Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the exact same thing happening to mine. I was re-arranging my desk and computer setup in the room and when i plugged it all back it the monitor stopped waking up once the computer went to sleep. It doesn't even come back on after the computer is shut down. I have to on/off the monitor to get it to work. It just started happening in the last month. I've had the monitor a year or 2.  
  • churkinv
    Answer ✓
    Man, I solved the issue. The issue was with "Deep Sleep" mode in the monitor settings. So what I did: press setting button on the monitor (you would have Picture, Color, Osd, Setting, Information, Info)-> choose Setting -> find "Deep Sleep" item and choose off. For me it fixed the issue. My monitor turn on as soon as I move mouse after it went in sleep mode, and turn on with my laptop. No need to turn on/off monitor anymore.