Difference between XB1 monitors

RxGolfer
RxGolfer Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
Looking at the 27” XB1 monitors, there are 2 that look identical except the price. The XB271HU monitor (144Hz, IPS panel) is listed twice on the website but at $499 and $599. Does anyone know what the difference is?

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hello!!

@RxGolfer   

I checked Acer Store website and can only find one 27" Predator XB1 Gaming Monitor - XB271HU Bmiprz pricing $599.99.

The Part Number of this unit is: 
    UM.HX1AA.001. Below is the complete technical specification of this monitor. 

NOTE: Apart from this model "XB271HU Bmiprz" I could not locate any other XB271 series monitor. I request you to please share the website URL or the exact model or Part Number, hence, I can get specification of it for comparison. 

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• RxGolfer
    RxGolfer Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks @Balatekie

The part number is UM.HX1AA.010
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    edited December 2019
    Hi!!

RxGolfer 

Thanks for the reply. Yep... I checked the Part # UM.HX1AA.010 in Acer website and it shows exact same model XB271HU Bmiprz. However, the Part # UM.HX1AA.010 unit is not available for sale @ Acer Store. Only the Part # UM.HX1AA.001 is available for sale @ Acer and its price shown as $599.99. 

If you find the Part # 
    UM.HX1AA.010 model for sale at a price of $499.99, it would be a best buy for you.  
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)