My Replaced MotherBoard

a2kash
a2kash Member Posts: 22 Networker
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Couple Of Months Ago My PC Got a Issue of Keyboard Failure,The I Went to service center in India,Delhi,District Center - Name: VLC Technocare.When I Got My Pc They Told They Have Replaced Motherboard And Keyboard Both.Before the repair My Pc Motherboard Was Working Fine After that I Experienced some Blue screen Error And I Verified That Before Replacement My PC Processor Specs Was "Core i5 7200U @2.50 ~ 3.1 ghz" And After Ther Replacement It Is " Core i5 7200U @2.50 ~ 2.71 ghz".
Case Id - 33XXXX

Edited the content to hide personal/sensitive information
Acer-Samuel

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    edited November 2019
    Hi!!

@a2kash   

In this stage, go ahead and contact the Acer Technical Support team in your region https://www.acer.com/worldwide/  as they replaced the MB. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    a2kash said:
    Couple Of Months Ago My PC Got a Issue of Keyboard Failure,The I Went to service center in India,Delhi,District Center - Name: VLC Technocare.When I Got My Pc They Told They Have Replaced Motherboard And Keyboard Both.Before the repair My Pc Motherboard Was Working Fine After that I Experienced some Blue screen Error And I Verified That Before Replacement My PC Processor Specs Was "Core i5 7200U @2.50 ~ 3.1 ghz" And After Ther Replacement It Is " Core i5 7200U @2.50 ~ 2.71 ghz".
    Case Id - 33XXXX

Edited the content to hide personal/sensitive information
    Acer-Samuel
    We sent you a PM asking for more information to be able to assist you.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.