¿Cuáles son las temperaturas normales que debe manejar mi Acer Nitro 5?

Christianpal
Christianpal Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hace ya casi dos semanas, exactamente el 17/11/2019, compré un portátil Acer Nitro 5 que cuenta con: Intel Core i5 8300H, 1 TB Almacenamiento, 8 GB de RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, Intel Optane 16 GB. Y he estado analizando el comportamiento de la temperatura y veo que cuando el portátil, con poco uso del mismo, se encuentra alrededor de los 40°C, con leves subidas hasta 86°C como muestra en la siguiente imagen: 

Como se puede apreciar, el portátil no está teniendo una mayor exigencia de uso en el momento de la captura de pantalla y estoy siempre usando una base de refrigeración (de bajas RPM, pero ayuda un poco), sólo está procesando el Nitro Sense, pero la temperatura está a 39°C. Cuando abro algún juego con módulos de mejoras de gráficos corriendo a 60 fps con el modo de energía de alto rendimiento, el portátil suele subir a temperaturas entre 86°C hasta 98°C.

No sé si ésto sea algo normal, o si deba hacer algún mantenimiento, o si hay algún problema con el equipo, me gustaría una respuesta al respecto

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓
    Please click YES if I have answered your question, thankyou

Make sure you do this below and always game on 100% battery BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming, in Nitrosense make sure High performance is selected under "AC" tab

1. Download and install the latest Nvidia drivers from here and do not install GEforce experience, instead check the link every month for updated drivers
    https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx. Geforce Experience causes problems for some people

2. Go to the Nvidia control center and under manage 3d settings/Preferred Graphics processor set to your Nvidia GPU then under the Program Settings tab select the programs and games that you want to run on the Nvidia GPU.

3. Make sure Windows is set to high performance and you game with your battery charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming
    Please click YES if I have answered your question, thank you

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• andylb
    edited November 2019
    Could you try reposting with an English translation and give us your exact model number for example AN515-** 
    If I understand from your post you are concerned about your temperatures. 

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Christianpal
    Christianpal Member Posts: 4 New User
    Almost two weeks ago, exactly on 11/17/2019, I bought an Acer Nitro 5 laptop that features: Intel Core i5 8300H, DD 1 TB, 8 GB de RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, Intel Optane 16 GB. And I have been analyzing the behavior of the temperature and I see that when the laptop, with little use of it, is around 40°C, with slight rises up to 86°C as shown in the following image:

As you can see, the laptop is not having a greater demand for use at the time of the screenshot and I am always using a cooling base (low RPM, but it helps a little), it is only processing the Nitro Sense, but The temperature is 39°C. When I open a game with graphics enhancement modules running at 60fps with high performance power mode, the laptop usually rises at temperatures between 86°C to 98°C.
    I do not know if this is normal, or if I have to do any maintenance, or if there is a problem with the equipment, I would like an answer, thanks.
  • andylb
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓

Make sure you do this below and always game on 100% battery BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming, in Nitrosense make sure High performance is selected under "AC" tab

1. Download and install the latest Nvidia drivers from here and do not install GEforce experience, instead check the link every month for updated drivers
    https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx. Geforce Experience causes problems for some people

2. Go to the Nvidia control center and under manage 3d settings/Preferred Graphics processor set to your Nvidia GPU then under the Program Settings tab select the programs and games that you want to run on the Nvidia GPU.

3. Make sure Windows is set to high performance and you game with your battery charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming
    Please click YES if I have answered your question, thank you

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★