Microphone stops working - Aspire VN-793G

Alamar
Alamar Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Today found out that microphone, don't work in my laptop Aspire VN-793G.
I uninstall drivers, install again for audo...still silence. Have windows 10 pro latest. 
Any ideas what it can be? 

Answers

• Check here my friend:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Alamar

Tinkerer

Check here my friend:

Hello. checked, my headphones are ok, still no mic. And I don't have this "current connect device". Btw without headphones also don't working.
  • You need to plug in the headset for those options to appear.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Alamar

Tinkerer

You need to plug in the headset for those options to appear.
    Did it as well, nothing changes. What can I check else? 
  • Does sound also not work on the laptop's internal speakers?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Alamar

Tinkerer

Does sound also not work on the laptop's internal speakers?
    The sound is working perfectly. only mic...
  • Can you inform the model of your headset?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Alamar

Tinkerer

Can you inform the model of your headset?
    yes, but how it can help? as I have a problem with a built-in microphone. I am using apple earphones before everything works correctly, but today i discovered that microphones just doesn't record. 
  • OK! Download the "voice recorder" app from the microsoft store and make sure the built-in laptop and headset microphone work! Check this out too:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Alamar

Tinkerer

OK! Download the "voice recorder" app from the microsoft store and make sure the built-in laptop and headset microphone work! Check this out too:

Yes, I have permission. Checked voice recorded, as in other apps it just tsssssss sound. Seems that the microphone itself becomes broken somehow -_-...and I can't have acess to tecnical support of acer as I abroad...acer makes me happy again. 
    Thank you for your try man. 
  • Try increasing the decibels and decreasing the sample rate:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Alamar

Tinkerer

Try increasing the decibels and decreasing the sample rate:

Tried. And the sample rate is gray for me, can't change it. 

• Has this problem occurred recently or after any windows update?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Alamar

Tinkerer

Has this problem occurred recently or after any windows update?
    Actually don't know. I was using external all the time, but now I decided to use internal and... also found out that webcam doesn't work as well (NoCameraAreAttached) so definitely it is a hardware problem =( 
  • Just to confirm if it's a problem in windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo to reinstall the operating system.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Alamar

Tinkerer

Just to confirm if it's a problem in windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo to reinstall the operating system.
    How can I check it without reinstalling the OS in recovery mode? 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Alamar

Tinkerer

Thanks, both are INOP)) I think, problem solved then...some contacts or plates need to be replaced. 
  • Is your notebook still under warranty? I still suggest that you try reinstalling the operating system as well.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Alamar

Tinkerer

Is your notebook still under warranty? I still suggest that you try reinstalling the operating system as well.
    Nope, it is 1,5 years old. And I am using win10 pro since I bought it) No way I am gonna reinstall it)) Will try to open and fix it by myself later when will have appropriate instruments)