can anyone upload Acer Nitro 5 default wallpaper?

Options
EvilPotatoo
EvilPotatoo Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

I've recently formatted my laptop and couldn't find this wallpaper anywhere else in the internet.please upload it i doubt that you can find it fromyour computer C:\Windows\Web or some where in the OEM folder in C. Really appreciate.

Thanks & Regards

Best Answer

• meshswapnil
    meshswapnil Member Posts: 39 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I've recently formatted my laptop and couldn't find this wallpaper anywhere else in the internet.please upload it i doubt that you can find it fromyour computer C:\Windows\Web or some where in the OEM folder in C. Really appreciate.

Thanks & Regards

here is the one from my nitro 7 , thakyou !!

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,595 Trailblazer
    edited November 2019
    Options
    See below Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Options
    Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• EvilPotatoo
    EvilPotatoo Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said:
    Jack E/NJ

quality is really low,  
  • JackE
    Options
    Sorry it's the best I can do for you. If you didn't wipe out the hidden ACER recovery partition when you reformatted the drive, then the original image still resides on that hidden partition. A full erase everything ALT+F10 cold boot factory reset will restore it. If you wiped the partition out, then your only choice is to try to obtain the original factory USB installation drive or hope that someone with this same model sees your post here and can send it to you.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• meshswapnil
    meshswapnil Member Posts: 39 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks & Regards

here is the one from my nitro 7 , thakyou !!
  • Micuzzzu
    Micuzzzu Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    jpg Formatt     https://mega.nz/#!OtoWWS6L
  • DJ_Lion
    DJ_Lion Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Here is mine from Nitro 5 as requested. :wink:
  • Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,727 Trailblazer
    Options

Wallpaper for your model is stored in the hidden OEM folder (FRWP)

Unhide system folders and navigate to:

C:\OEM\CaringCenter\FRWP\Acer01.jpg

• TyrellMott
    TyrellMott Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

If you formatted your laptop's hard drive and didn't erase the hidden ACER recovery partition, there may still be a chance to restore the original image. You can perform a full factory reset by pressing ALT+F10 during a cold boot, which will erase everything and restore the system to its original state. However, if you wiped the recovery partition or it's no longer available, your best option is to try and obtain the original factory USB installation drive. Alternatively, you could post a request for the drive in online forums and hope that someone with the same model can provide it for you.