How i can set screen resolution??? Nitro 5 AN515-52

a_d_g
a_d_g Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I Bought Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 Core i7 8th Gen 8 FHD Gaming Laptop. I am a designer i usually use photoshop to design, when i design a graphic and share this with somebody its didn't looks good, its looks blurry and pixellates very small size image.  

Please help me out this problem, 

Answers

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi @a_d_g

To change your screen resolution

1. Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button 
      The Start button
      , clicking Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.
    2. Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.
    3. Click Keep to use the new resolution, or click Revert to go back to the previous resolution.
    "Hit Accept if its Helpful"
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited November 2019
    a_d_g said:
    I Bought Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 Core i7 8th Gen 8 FHD Gaming Laptop. I am a designer i usually use photoshop to design, when i design a graphic and share this with somebody its didn't looks good, its looks blurry and pixellates very small size image.  

Please help me out this problem, 

Does the design image look good on your Laptop? If it does the problem isn't with your screen resolution, it is the method in which you are sharing it or the recipients computer program. Try using different image types and different methods of sharing. If you send an image as an attachment by email and the recipient opens it with the same program that you used to create it, then it should display correctly. I have noticed the same thing and I got round it by using Facebook Messenger and the image is always correct when received

Please click YES if I have helped solve your problem, thankyou

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★