what is the first upgrade for the nitro 5 to help run games?

Options
baamBoozler
baamBoozler Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i have the acer nitro 5 as my first gaming laptop i want it to run games like Rainbow six, Modern warfare ect what should the first upgrade be?

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited November 2019
    Options
    i have the acer nitro 5 as my first gaming laptop i want it to run games like Rainbow six, Modern warfare ect what should the first upgrade be?

It would help if you gave us your model number but 16gb of Single Rank RAM running in Dual Channel is the number 1 priority. SSD drives improve loading times but not game performance. Also the correct GPU settings are essential so please post your model number for example AN515-**

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• GAMING6698
    Options
    Just download VGA driver from acer site which is graphic driver it will improve your gaming.you can download this from acer driver site by selecting your model no. Then go to driver and manual there you will see.
    After download extract it run setup and select accept and express install..

After this go in amd radeon driver official site by selecting your graphic card or if you have nvidia card then go nvidia site 
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Just download VGA driver from acer site which is graphic driver it will improve your gaming.you can download this from acer driver site by selecting your model no. Then go to driver and manual there you will see.
    After download extract it run setup and select accept and express install..

After this go in amd radeon driver official site by selecting your graphic card or if you have nvidia card then go nvidia site 

It is out of the box so he already has the VGA driver and the VGA driver is the base driver for the Dedicated card not the Discrete card used for gaming.
    Only when he tells us his exact model number can we give him an answer

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★