Acer aspire es15 very slow on booting

Popoff
Popoff Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have been into computers and laptops from when Windows 3.1 was out. I have fixed quite a few problems with pc and laptops over the years. i bought an Acer aspire es15 just over 12 months ago it was around £400 it run rather smooth for a few months and then the trouble started it took over an hour to boot so i decided to do a full factory reset well this was a joke ( I can normally install windows in under an hour from a disc which is slow takes about 30 mins using USB ) 6 fooking hours later to do a simple reinstall from the hard drive installed  partition and it still takes over an hour to boot so i thought it could be hardware like hard drive i ran a scan disc no errors and then disc defrag no errors when the system does finally boot after a further few mins it runs quite smooth  so i know its not harddrive only thing i can think of it could be  an error on the bios that Acer needs to rectify  

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning Popoff !

What EXACT model of your laptop?
    By its description, there are no errors but issues inherent in the device.
    Reinstalling the OEM system can take many hours depending on how the reinstallation files are stored.
    The first reinstallations take a long time because the files are not contiguous.
    The question of boot time depends directly on how the system is configured.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• AKASH_BHAYANI
    AKASH_BHAYANI Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH ACER ASPIRE ES15 P21L INTEL PENTIUM, I BOUGHT IN SEPTEMBER 2017 BUT ITS TOO MUCH LAGING NOW BOOT TIME IS AROUND 12 MINUTES WITH WINDOWS 10 1909, AFTER DISABLING ALL START UP APPS. PLEASE TELL US WHAT I NEED TO DO?? I ALSO POSTED QUERY SEPRATELY FOR THIS.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening AKASH_BHAYANI !

To keep the forum organized and your questions have more visibility, please open a new topic and not post in others already opened or already resolved.
    Put an @ in front of my name that I guide you there.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!