Acer XB252Qbmiprzx problems

NexiSK
NexiSK Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
This problem happenes after closing CSGO. After closing the game the cursor on my desktop feels very laggy, despit having 144hz in windows settings all the time. Sometimes I can just wait for a few minutes and it will fix itself but other times i have to restart the PC to get back to the smooth 144hz destop feel. Anyone with similar issues? Have an Acer XB252Qbmiprzx 240hz 1920x1080p

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,788 Pathfinder
    NexiSK said:
    This problem happenes after closing CSGO. After closing the game the cursor on my desktop feels very laggy, despit having 144hz in windows settings all the time. Sometimes I can just wait for a few minutes and it will fix itself but other times i have to restart the PC to get back to the smooth 144hz destop feel. Anyone with similar issues? Have an Acer XB252Qbmiprzx 240hz 1920x1080p
    Have you tried resetting your monitor. Also, check for latest driver updates, that might help you.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    It's unlikely the monitor... More likely the game isn't releasing something completely. Does Task Manager still show any traces of the game?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.