Acer Swift 3 2019 - SF315-52G - Boot issues while trying to update windows !

Lucifer996
Lucifer996 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello,

I have been having an update issue with my laptop that i had purchased around a few months back. Because of some issues i had to format my laptop. everything works fine except I'm unable to complete a feature update that goes by the name "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903". by unable i mean the download is successful. It installs and then says a restart is required to complete the update. as i give permission to restart, the laptop reboots but as it turns on again it just shuts down automatically and again turns itself on. because of this the update fails to install every time. I have tried it multiple times and same happens. 

Note: if i were to do a normal restart, the laptop restarts as usual no issues. This only happens when i run the update which tries to restart. 

Further i used the windows update assistant to download the update again and tried installing. again at the restart sequence it turns off and turns on again and ends up failing to update. but this time i did get an error message. (i have attached a Screenshot below)

could someone please tell me how i could fix this boot issue. 
My laptop is an Acer Swift 3 (2019). the exact model is SF315-52G.

I'm ready to provide any type of additional information if necessary. I hope someone could help me. Thank You !
boot.png 220.3K

Answers