Laptop Sounds Like A Dot Matrix Printer While Plugged In Nitro 5

EvilPotatoo
EvilPotatoo Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I've Recently Bought an Acer Nitro 5 With I5 9th gen + 1650Gtx +8GB Ram (15 Days Old), Um just Experiencing a weird sound(like dot matrix printer) from the upper left corner when ever i plugged in.
its not hard disk 100% sure i could  hear it even when the hard disk in idling state. and this is not fans either. and while trying to figure this thing out i just noticed that the sound is totally depending on the power plan mode in NitroSense Software. higher the performance i selected ,It Increases The Sound as well. i have recorded a sample of this sound and uploaded it google drive, can any professional or responsible person from acer's crew tell me is this normal? or do i need to worry about this matter?

here is the sample
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13nwSHhxUnfKfXOmUmm8oA_klFGxhbhbp

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    I have no idea what that is but no it is definitely not normal. You have ruled out the HDD and the fans so I am at a complete loss. It is brand new so I would fall back on the warranty.

Please click YES if I have answered your question, thankyou.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• EvilPotatoo
    EvilPotatoo Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

andylb said:
    I have no idea what that is but no it is definitely not normal. You have ruled out the HDD and the fans so I am at a complete loss. It is brand new so I would fall back on the warranty.

Please click YES if I have answered your question, thankyou.
    Thanks Andy, Today Im  Going To The Service Center And Ill Post What Their Feedback Is.