Aspire ES1-673 Laptop shuts down unexpectedly

wallsz
wallsz Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have an Aspire ES1-673-31KW and it been shutting down unexpectedly even with full batter life.  When I can get it to boot, it saids the battery is in good shape.  The battery isn’t over heating.  The batter is not access able unless I unscrew the entire back.  Looking at some of the posts, it saids to remove the battery for a few minutes the reinstall the battery to reset it.  Any suggestions would be great to mitigate this issue.  It’s getting annoying to say the least.

thanks,
zane

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening wallsz !

Have you performed the battery reset procedure?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• wallsz
    How do I do that?
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• wallsz
    I tried it twice, but it's still shutting down.  I don't know what to try next.