Difference in Brightness/Contrast between 3 displays with the exact same settings (ED273 "27")

Jayfro
Jayfro Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 23 in 2020 Archives
I have 3 Acer ED273 27" Monitors.  On 2 of them, the color, brightness, etc. is perfect.  But 1 of them isn't the same even though the settings are exactly the same as the others.  I've updated to the latest drivers from the acer support website.  It's way more pronounced than the pic below, but if you look closely in the search mail area - you'll see that the box is a solid light gray, but you can't even tell there's a box on the right monitor.  The grays don't pickup on the "bad" monitor and it drives me crazy b/c I have to move windows over to see things like form fields.  This especially sucks since I design websites.  Has anyone ever heard/had this problem?  Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Tamar89
    Tamar89 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have the same issue. I just bought two ACER 27" ED273 Monetors and one of them seems to be brighter than the other. double checked all settings are the same. can someone advise a resolution or if I can get a replacement monitor ? 
  • Tamar89
    Tamar89 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I wanted to post an update. although I got no help whatsoever from the customer service here, I took my own knowledge and played around with some of the colors. my computer is a g-force nvidia and I was able to configure the colors for Nvidia and not depend on ACER monitor settings. It took a bit of time, but it worked at the end. 

let me know if you have an Nvidia as well and I would be happy to help you. 
  • Jayfro
    Jayfro Member Posts: 2 New User
    I do have an nvidia card.  Please share.  Thanks!
  • Pawcoyote
    Pawcoyote Member Posts: 3 New User
    @Tamar89 What fix did you get?  My streaming video is horrible.  I just got the ED273 on Monday...  I have the MSI RTX 2070 Video Card...