Acer predator helios 300- motherboard burn and warranty refuse

VishalNarwal
VishalNarwal Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello everyone. I am from india and i bought I purchased acer predator before 6 months. Before two days while i was working on my laptop i got turned off and then refused to turn on. I tried to try it on by plugging in to charger but it didn’t work. I went to acer service station near me and claim for the warranty repair and i received a statement that the motherboard have burned elements due to any external electrical fault(i would like to tell that my charger works completely fine and laptop was sealed and it was opened for the first time when it took it to the service station) 
According to them it is not their fault and as described in the protocols burned elements due to any external fault will not be covered under warranty
I was extremely disappointed as predator is one of their most reputed product and it is extremely costly and it is nearly impossible for me to buy a new motherboard.
could you please advice me what to do, since I haven’t done any mistake and clearly don’t know what to do.

Best Answer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi VishalNarwal,

I am very sorry to hear this, can you please check the private message sent and reply with the information requested to better assist you? 

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny

Answers