OneDrive

Options
KAUZIMAJIN
KAUZIMAJIN Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
My OneDrive,  every time I click on one of the file folders It stops and tells me (Not Responding)  
any Ideas why this keeps happening,  my OneDrive works perfectly on my phone still...

Best Answer

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi KAUZIMAJIN
    SFS Scan:
    -Go to Start, click All Programs and open Accessories.
    -Right-click on Command Prompt in the Program list and then select Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click OK.
    -In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER: sfc/scannow

If these dont work for you then I would also recommend to look under Apps & Features (click Windows button, then Settings, then Apps & Features). There is an app called App Installer with an icon suspiciously similar to that for Dropbox. Click on it to expand the entry then click Advanced Options and Reset.

Answers

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi KAUZIMAJIN
    SFS Scan:
    -Go to Start, click All Programs and open Accessories.
    -Right-click on Command Prompt in the Program list and then select Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click OK.
    -In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER: sfc/scannow

If these dont work for you then I would also recommend to look under Apps & Features (click Windows button, then Settings, then Apps & Features). There is an app called App Installer with an icon suspiciously similar to that for Dropbox. Click on it to expand the entry then click Advanced Options and Reset.
  • KAUZIMAJIN
    KAUZIMAJIN Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thank you Tom, I have been working on this all day,  running DOS fixed it quickly,  I really appreciate you taking the time and helping out