Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G-54Z3 NX.GT1EX.019 problem with audio drivers No Equalizer

Options
robi2121
robi2121 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
As the title says I have a problem on my laptop with the Realtek audio driver 
It does not support an equalizer. I tried to install third party EQUALIZER APO but it did not work. 

I found a thread with the same problem but it also did not help me 
https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/558964/a515-51g-32tv-realtek-high-definition-audio-sst-no-equalizer

Does anyone know what else can I try to get Equalizer APO working or to get built in Realtek equalizer ? 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Options
    You can try iobit's DriverBooster freeware to see if it'll pick up anything. I kinda doubt it though. If you originally had the equalizer functionality --- and you either didn't have system protection enabled or you waited too long after noticing a Win10 update wiped it out --- then your only other options is to first try to see if a DeviceManager rollback option is still available. If no joy, then you can next try an ALT+F10 cold boot factory refresh while saving your personal files. If still no joy, then an ALT+F10 cold boot erase everything should bring it back. In either ALT+F10 case, you should back up or  image your system beforehand. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ