Where can I get a bottom frame for my Acer E5-511-P8E8?

Respect2Glory
Respect2Glory Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives

I need to replace an Acer E5-511-P8E8 cracked 'bottom frame' (where the feet are). Can I replace just the bottom or the whole frame? Model #NXMNYAA0044270B8573400

Also, I'm shopping for a 2-in-1 or convertible (1-pc) Windows10home laptop, i7 or i5, good or best resolution, backlit keyboard, and hopefully a fingerprint reader, for about a grand or less, with the power cord on the right side of the laptop so that my dog can come get his back scratched, and NOT spy-***** from China, like Lenovo. I mouse right-handed.

Best Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Do you mean the bottom case half? Or perhaps the screen bezel?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    OK, the Acer part number for that lower case is 60.ML9N2.002. You can order direct from Acer or Google for that number.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Do you mean the bottom case half? Or perhaps the screen bezel?
  • Respect2Glory

Tinkerer

edited November 2019
    The bottom frame, the part of the case where the feet are located.
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    OK, the Acer part number for that lower case is 60.ML9N2.002. You can order direct from Acer or Google for that number.
  • Respect2Glory

Tinkerer

Thank you, billsey! I knew there were smart people here. Have a good night.
  • billsey
    NP, just glad I could help. :)