Acer predator helios 300 ph315-51 many intel devices showing no drivers needed is it normal?

Options
haskhafak
haskhafak Member Posts: 25 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello,
Have PH315-51-78NP MFQ Date 21/11/2018
just noticed that many intel devices showing no driver needed though drivers are installed and it includes:
Intel(R) SMBus - A323
Intel(R) SPI (flash) Controller - A324
Intel(R) Thermal Subsystem - A379
Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) Gaussian Mixture Model - 1911
Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) PCIe Controller (x16) - 1901
Drivers for above are all updated to the latest but showing no drivers are installed (attached), any help on that?.
thxs

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    There are no problems. If you are concerned about being a thermal driver, remember that temperature and fan control is done by the uefi-bios firmware.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Microsoft provides generic drivers for some devices, which usually do not need to be updated. However, other drivers need to be updated. You can update the drivers from the intel and nvidia websites.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• haskhafak
    Options
    Intel chipset drivers dowmloaded already from Intel and i used the latest.
    Appreciate ur reply but it didnt help solve my problem cause mentioned devices are showing the same above status if i installed from Intel directly or used update drive automatically through device manager!!
  • haskhafak
    edited November 2019
    Options

Here it is and still under warranty

Edited by,
    Acer - Harvey. (Due to personal info provided).
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! But that doesn't mean it's any problem. See what appears on my notebook:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• haskhafak
    Options
    This is what i asked is it a problem or normal to have this status for many devices and since you have the same issue i guess it's normal then!!
    But as you said for sure there no problems in my laptop?
    Thxs
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    There are no problems. If you are concerned about being a thermal driver, remember that temperature and fan control is done by the uefi-bios firmware.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• haskhafak
    Options
    ok Thank you
    One more question if you dont mind below are benchmark results , is there any way to improve nvidia benching especially since is gaming laptop?
    Thxs
  • haskhafak
    Options
    UserBenchmarks: Game 51%, Desk 79%, Work 56%
    CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H - 83%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 (Mobile) - 48.8%
    SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB - 109.5%
    SSD: Crucial P1 3D NVMe PCIe M.2 1TB - 566.7%
    RAM: Crucial CT16G4SFD8266.M16FE 2x16GB - 86.5%
    MBD: Acer Predator PH315-51
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• haskhafak
    Options
    Thxs appreciated
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You are welcome!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer