Disable keyboard backlight timeout Aspire A515-51G

Options
Stephan_H
Stephan_H Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
"Many Acer products have a power saving feature that automatically turns off the keyboard backlight after 30 seconds of inactivity. Acer has released a BIOS update that allows users to disable this timeout feature in the BIOS."

https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/61998/~/disable-keyboard-backlight-timeout

My laptop model is an Aspire A515-51G, I updated to the BIOS v2.02 and it still doesn't offer that option. How can I reach the tech people at Acer in order to suggest to add that feature in the next BIOS update?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The rule is this:
    a) on the battery, the backlit keyboard will always be turned off every thirty seconds;
    b) On the power adapter, the user can choose to turn off or on the backlit permanently by pressing fn + f9.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)