Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Does this Acer Laptop have a backlit keyboard?

Hi there - i am hoping someone can help me with this, and hoping i have taken down the information correctly. Can anyone tell me if this model has a backlit keyboard, really greatful if someone can help!. 

ACER Aspire 5 A515-43 15.6" AMD Ryzen 5 Laptop - 256 GB SSD, Silver

Best Answer

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 12,436ACE Trailblazer
    edited November 10 Accepted Answer
    Hi,
    I think this model comes with a backlit keyboard but I am not sure whether they produce with different specs in different regions, so it's better to confirm with the retailer, I have checked the manual and searched online and found that this model seems to have a backlit keyboard.
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/model/NX.HGVEK.002
    https://technerati.com/acer-aspire-5-a515-43-r19l-laptop-review/

Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
  • DoodlecatDoodlecat Posts: 2Member New User
    Thanks very much for taking the time to research this, much appreciated! I will ask the retailer too as you suggest. Cheers from Glasgow! - I'm sure i'll be back here a lot with many questions, it's a jungle out there Haha!
  • Doodlecat said:
    Thanks very much for taking the time to research this, much appreciated! I will ask the retailer too as you suggest. Cheers from Glasgow! - I'm sure i'll be back here a lot with many questions, it's a jungle out there Haha!
    You are most welcome  :) I didn't know where you were from, so definitely you will have a backlit keyboard as the UK model advertised with the backlit keyboard.
    Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.