acer a515-51g hinge issue

ifaysalk
ifaysalk Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
how to get rid from this problem?
this is second time happening with me
I purchased this laptop last year at rupees 43k (currently 602.44 usd). After few month of use I notice that there was a problem near the bezals
actually I was see that the hinge is separated from the back cover near bezals
and after day by day the problem become so big and by mistake i broke my display too
After 3-4 rounds of service center I changed my entire display panel and this gives me cost around rupees 11.3k(158.31 usd). Now my laptop becomes around rupees 54k(756.55 usd). After 6 months the same issue is occur again and I dont have enough money so is there any cheaper way to solve this problem?

Answers

• Is your notebook still under warranty? If so, you can claim hardware problem. I live in Brazil and there have been users reporting the same display issue and tech support has fixed the notebooks under warranty.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)